Friday, September 24, 2004

Sept 24 2004 Friday

The Facts

Today was I-C meaning I completed once cycle and will have a week off and then start the second cycle.

The Take

Best yet - it took seven hours in the oncology office but the Rx went like a breeze. I found out that what I have been feeling after the treatment was due to a combination of Aloxi and high dose Decadron. It sort of feels like E (love all - serve all) combined with a glass of Mumm's. My doc has cut the steroid in 1/2 so the buzz is not as bad (or good if you like buzzes!). There will be no 'numbers' for a while. And it may take 3 or 4 cycles to see results.



The above picture is not a booking photo but was taken this week as part of a 'passport photo' at my worst for credentialing purposes. It will serve to document my hair status.

All is well. Laura and Dave are getting married tomorrow and I am exited to be going.

Bill

No comments: