Saturday, October 30, 2004

Friday October 29, 2004

This my my "off" week from chemo; however, I did some blood work Thursday and the chemo is working -- at least it is working on my bonne marrow. Main effect is reduced production of my red blood cells; thankfully, AMGEN has come up with a drug (EPO) to kick my marrow into making more red cells and after a shot of that, I should get my strength back.

Hair - well it is the same - amazing. All the balck hair has fallen out leaving only the gray. I may try another dye job this week-end - we will see.

My brother Dave and I are going with the Bulldogs to Houston next weekend to play Rice. Dave has some buddies in Houston (as do I) so it should be a good time. I will have to squeeze some chemo in before I leave.

All is well. Stay tuned. Hope your Halloween was as fun as mine. Marlee:



No comments: