Friday, March 25, 2005

March 25, 2005

<
Cycle 7-C (End of Cycle)


Well - Cycle 7 is done. This cycle, my platelets have hovered around the "are you feeling lucky" status and my oncologist has not been feeling lucky so we have cut out the Carbo-plantin - but conintued the rest of the cocktail - and things are going well. However, I acquired another upper respiratory infection (unable to work until Wednesday)which has me on the ibuprofen and 12 hour sleep binges. Today, I seems to have got beyond it.

Two weekends ago, we went to visit the grandchildren and Grace Anne is just a wonderous child.




Our good friend Laura came down to see her hubby play at the Troubadour and paid a visit to us (Marlee to Laura: "I think you oughta relax on the tattoos!")
.

Our Caribean Cruise Adventure on Princess begins Tuesday when we leave for Ft Lauderdale to sail out 3/30 - 10 days.

I will do a couple posts from the ship.

Until then...ta-ta

No comments: