Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wedding

This weekend (June 9-12) we flew to St Paul MN to attend the wedding of my second cousin Rob and Emily. Although the main purpose of the trip was to be there to witness the covenent, it was also a chance to celebrate with my wonderful family.

Good fortune had it that my sons and their family could made the trip and we had a great family time. It was really nice that baby Emily (Steve and Jen's miracle) could make the trip.

A slide show of some of the peole can be seen by clicking below.



A picture of the Ward Collection



St Paul is one of America's great cities and I would recommend it to anyone who has a chance, get there.

I see the Doctor and Dentist next week - oh well...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to automatically receive a copy of my posts within 24 hours of posting, please submit your e-mail below

Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: