Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot Times

Well it is hot times in Fresno - 108 degrees as I write this.

Couple of weeks ago I got out of the heat and travelled to Berserkely to see WideSpread Panic at the CAL Greek Theatre. It was awesome - band, venue, crowd, karma. I plan to catch Ben Harper and Damien Marley there next month. This is a venue aboue venues.



We are finishing our travel plans for the rest of the year: an Alaskyn cruise at the end of August and a post-thanksgving trip to Maui.

My health has been good. During the last month I have been exercising and losing some weight and the best news is that my PSA has dropped 25 % - which means my prostate cancer is in neutral to reverse.

Carole is a 'short-timer' with less than twenty working days left. In two weeks her staff is having a retirement party (ER people like to party!)

Take care.

----------
If you would like to automatically receive a copy of my posts within 24 hours of posting, please submit your e-mail below

Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz
-----------------------------

No comments: