Saturday, July 28, 2007

I am up

Well, I am up and posting. At San Joaquin Rehab there was no internet access. So, to get internet access, I had to get pneumonia and get back in St. Agnes where I have been for the past week.

The pneumonia seems improved but questions remain:
* Is it due to the steroids?
* Did I aspirate?
* Do I have reflux?

Anyway, I have some tests ordered tomorrow that may help solve the issues so I can get back to rehab.

Last week-end we were blessed with the Hazelton sisters and their parents who put on a continuous show for all of us.

This week-end, Steve has come up to lend his support and love and work on getting me better.

Stay in touch!

Bill

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are doing better Bill. All the dogs here are pullin for you.

Jud and Kirsten Gross - Auberry

MarshallFritz said...

Liam....

You're in my prayers.

We miss you at the PC club on Thursday nights. (you know it's now first Thursday, right?)

I'll print this blog report and share it with the lads just in case Harold Hagman isn't able to get a phone report from you.

Marshall

Unknown said...

Hello Dr. Kennedy,

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I’m bummed about the turn of events with your health but it sounds like you are keeping your sense of humor.

I will be praying for a return of your health.

Warmest regards………………..Mike Watney