Thursday, August 23, 2007

Home at Last

Well I am finally home. It has been 10 weeks since I have been free of hospital bracelets and the transition to the home life has been wonderful.Sometimes transport is barebones.





Dave Raun was of immeasurable help, especially when it came to adjusting and regulating the hospital bed.






My health seems good except for the obvious problem that I can not walk and am paralyzed from the waist down! I am becoming more adept at transfers and Carole has learned to assist transfers - just amazing.

I have no immediate plans except to get healthy and learn to adapt to this new world.

Visiting: I have to rest a lot so if you pan to come out, please Call Carole before coming: 434-7795.

More later







1

2 comments:

ricknfresno said...

WELCOME HOME DR K

what a long road! hey, i have some left over pacific care drugs. those idiots. i am glad i didn't have that "funny rash" again. (jock itch from hell) "this prescription is NOT covered" so i asked what to do if my **** falls off? i am not allowed to call in anymore. get well soon Doc!

rick mahoney ( the phone guy )
i retired last year! they PAY me to stay home!

ricknfresno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.