Saturday, February 19, 2005

February 19, 2005

West Hills, California

Cycle 6-B

It's Prez Day weekend and I am with my grandchildren and family in SOCal - feels like the tropics with all the rain. I am glad to get out of Fresno where Coach Stacy Johnson-Klein has given the Fresno Bee an opportunity to compete with The Enquirer and come up a scandal du jour.

Chemo went without a hitch except that my platelets have dipped; as my oncologist said: we can't keep this up forever - eventually your bone marrow will not tolerate a lot of carboplatin. But it also may be an opportunity to take a break from chemo for a while and give everything a rest. We will deciding in the next couple of weeks.

My hair contiues to grow - not enough to visit the stylist yet, but clearly a change in appearance.

Adios...

No comments: