Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday April 30, 2005

Cycle 8-C (End of Cycle)

Well, I have completed 8 months of chemotherapy and things have changed quite a bit. The highlights (and lowlights):

1. My PSA has gone into a regression (remission?) status.
2. My hair disappeared and reappeared looking like a professor.
3. My toes are numb - actually feels tingly good!
4. I feel punk all the time due to low blood count, but that is the way most of my patients tell me they feel.
5. I had blood clots in my leg with resultant swelling but the hi-tech clot busters
have resolved that.

Anyway I am grateful and very pleased to be at this point.

In other happenings:

My daughter and my grandchildren spent a week in Fresno and I got to take my gdaughter to see The Wiggles and Blues Clues. Now Marlee wants to move to Fresno!

Here they are:



Also, they came and woke me up one morning - don't tell Tom Sneden.



Finally, we have a new addition to our house - his name is Django!!! He is delightful.




Whats next - I don't know but next week is the off week and in two weeks I will have more info.

Happy Mother's Day. Here is Steve with his Mom and Grandparents

No comments: