Monday, April 03, 2006

The Beauty of It

One of the reasons I live in Fresno is to be close to the Sierras - especially Yosemite. When I first came to the Left Coast in 1968 I was unprepared for the grandness of Yosemite. As I visited the park more and more I fell in love with it. This weekend, Carole and I spent a lovely 3 days in the park. The day after we arrived, it snowed and it was breath taking. We were able to have dinner and brunch at the Awahnee Hotel - surely one of the seven wonders of the USA. To see some pictures, click here.

Otherwise we seem fine, except a lot of things are up in the air - my disabilty status, Carole's retirement plan, High Sierra. However, all things are headed in the right direction!

I would especially like to thank Ken V. - my friend - and long time Yosemite employee, for setting up our dinner and brunch at the 'Queens' table.

Lots of guests this upcoming weekend and we are excited. Stay tuned.

Peace and Health,

Bill

No comments: