Friday, April 14, 2006

Game Plan


The photo was taken in Yosemite a couple of weeks ago while we were watching the Final Four at the Mountain Bar.

My oncoloy status is unchanged; I am going to stay on the current treatment (a daily handful of pills and an occasional IV) to see what happens when my androgens are supersupressed. More than likely, I will look into further treatment (vaccine, new oncologic, Haitian Voodoo), but at present things are steady.

Beth and the kids will be up next week to the see the Wiggles and that should be fun.

The following week we will be travelling to Sharon in Western Pennsylvania to have an interment service for Carole's mother.

Hope Easter was special for everyone.

BTW, Click here to visit an interesting blog site of a man I admire.

Cheers.

No comments: