Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Check-Up

Well, some good news. With my current therapy, my PSA has fallen 20% - nothing to get excited about but it is going in the right direction and I do not have another check up for a month!

Although I am not on traditional chemo, I still am tired all the time and have poor exercise tolerance - so that is my excuse to watch the NBA playoffs. There are residuals of the chemo --> aches and pains --> but not bad enough for medical chronic.

This weekend we are going to a Wedding in Ventura; the following weekend it is Strawberry Music Festival and then after a brief rest, to another wedding in Minneapolis (or is it St Paul) and a chance to shoppe at the Mall of America.

Carole is retiring no later than September, and then it is probably cruise time - perhaps Alaska or Mexico.

On Friday, we reflect on what happened nine (9) years ago - we were reduced to war refugees! For a nice Powerpoint Photo Show Click Here!

It was a struggle at first, but now we can relax and enjoy the fruit of our labours.

If you would like to automatically receive a copy of my posts within 24 hours of posting, please submit your e-mail below

Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: