Friday, June 01, 2007

New Directions

Well, no more doctor visits for a while - have to deal with being loopy and getting on with he rest of my life - imagine - I was snorkeling in French Polynesia two weeks ago and now I need help getting out of the tub - yikes.

So I decided to go back to work and visited my favorite patients -- those in long term care at Wish-I-Ah. Margret is a dear dear soul who has spent most of her adult life in some custodial situation but all agree she gives the best hugs. I had the nurse snap a pic of us yesterday and Margaret was pleased (she is 86) and gave permission to publish (HIPPA be damned)!



Today, I went to a Health Faire at the Oncology Clinic.



- vendors and food and hooked up with Andrew - the guy who get can get me into a chair - the technology has produced some screaming action - so I tried it on and am making an application with my Insurance Company to get one - mostly to prevent falls and increase home mobility. Check it out.




Carole is a bit skeptical.

I am not so sure about the balloons but I like the look!

Dave and Sylvia came out and we barbecued some delicious Bentley's kabobs and pounded through a couple of pitchers of Dave's Famous Margaritas, and then a couple more.

All is well

1 comment:

MarshallFritz said...

Liam...

My highlight... the hell with HIPPA.

Marshall