Saturday, March 17, 2007

St Partrick's Day

Lots going on.

First of all, I went thru a deposition a while ago. Seems that the former woman's basketball coach is suing he University for wrongful termination. I have no dog in this fight but I got dragged into it because I was in the middle of a drug crises with the men's basketball team a few years ago. I was deposed as well as Terry Pettis - a former player - who is doing a life sentence for murder. Fresno State elected to post the depositions on the internet. If you want to see the inside of drugs and Fresno State, check out this link. Click Here

Last Weekend


Beth, Bill, Marlee, Grace, Emily and Steve came to Fresno.


It was interesting have the kids stray at our house.

We had a great weekend and played in the Fresno State Golf Tournament - we did not win but got some prizes anyway.



I went to LA Tuesday and spent the afternoon and evening with Beth, Bill and family and my Philadelphia connection: Rob Godsall - my cousin from Atlanta - and his nephews - Rob Myallis and Jonathon Godsall. It was delightful to see them them again!. Hopefully I can get to Tim Godall-Myers wedding in Philadelphia in August.

Finally, we are taking a South Pacific cruise out of Tahiti for 10 days in May - balcony and all the trimmings.

Stay tuned.

I go to UCSF Medical Center Tuesday for another consultation as to what are my options in the treatment of my prostate cancer. Should be an interesting adventure. We are staying at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel - more to follow.

No comments: